Today marks the release of ZeniMax Online Studios’ first major update of 2018 for The Elder Scrolls Online – a two-dungeon DLC Game Pack called Dragon Bones, and Update 17, a free addition for everyone which includes a slew of new features and upgrades. Both are available now on PC and Mac and will release for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on 27th February.
The Dragon Bones DLC Game Pack includes two new dungeons – Scalecaller Peak and Fang Lair – available in both normal and veteran modes. Players are also rewarded with new items and monster sets, collectibles, and achievements, as well as a Renegade Dragon Priest mask, just for entering one of the dungeons.
The Dragon Bones DLC game pack will be free to ESO Plus members and available for purchase in the in-game Crown Store. All Update 17 additions and improvements will be available free of charge for all players.
This new DLC game pack includes two brand-new dungeons, each with their own unique challenges and rewards:
Update 17 will also release alongside Dragon Bones, and it includes a host of free improvements for all ESO players:
- The Outfit System, allowing you to customize your look, regardless of your equipped gear
- Two new Battlegrounds: Mor Khazgur and Deeping Drome (ESO: Morrowind required)
- Home storage, giving you the opportunity to store items in your home
- All-new Level Up system and Skills Advisor tool, helping you to advance your character with intuitive suggestions and tips, and helpful rewards
Latest posts by Grand Moff Morris (see all)
- Pseudo News: New Tomb Raider Receives Councilling For ‘Daddy Issues’ - February 15, 2018
- Movie Spotlight: Boo (1 & 2)! A Madea Halloween - February 14, 2018
- Gaming News: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 – Black Panther DLC Out Now! - February 14, 2018